Friday, November 21, 2014

Urban Vintage + Napping Hook = Holiday Bliss!


As many of you are aware via TNH Facebook site, I am officially featuring pieces at the swanky, new uptown location of Urban Vintage Hair Studio!  I am incredibly jazzed about this opportunity...walking into the new studio I knew that it was the perfect locale to feature some of my newest items.  I have already dropped off several caps and cowls and am excited to be taking more up in the coming week.  I've already caught wind that the items are well received and SELLING!  So if you're interested in a quick gift (for you or someone else...no judgement!), be sure to stop out.  Urban Vintage is located in the new Philips Building in Uptown Marion on the second floor.



In addition to the pieces you can find at Urban Vintage, I am still currently taking a few custom orders for delivery by the holidays.  As of now, with 33 days left until Christmas, I can take up to five orders for delivery by Christmas.  Just remember to visit the shop to place an order or request your item!  And don't forget to check out the clearance items still available!



No comments:

Post a Comment